Monday, December 30, 2019

What brings one Hope? - a deeper ponder

Words. Set #77 counting down.

(Power) Observant

adjective
  1. 1.
    quick to notice things.  Keen.

(Force) Suspicious
adjective
  1. having or showing a cautious distrust of someone or something.

***********
What Brings One Hope?
Is there a key that unlocks an awareness of Pure Love?
Why do nose and ear produce whiskers?

Questions to ponder ...

**********

I've been mulling over the data I have concerning my first month on the trail.

30 to 31 days.
8 to 10 mile days (or less)
Zero's every 7 to 10 days.
Near-o's being considered instead w/ Zero in the Woods.
Resupply points ... Bounce Boxes ... Costs of Postage


Since I'll be starting in NYS, I was particularly looking for blogs and writings about that area and areas.  Been looking for a while now.

Yesterday, I found this blog entry entitled:
New York - The State no one ever warns you about.
It helped immensely.

It can be found by rummaging around on the site:  "The Trek
They are soliciting for writers, bloggers and vloggers.
This "test" I'm performing each day is getting to be, routine.
Not mundane just routine.  I guess I wanted it to be. 

Anyway, "The Trek" has some elements to it that tugs at me to blog and possibly vlog there instead of Trail Journals.
Do I really want to comment in a video?  Editing?  Power consumption, memory storage and upload concerns?

Right now, I'm just looking at using an email template to post to Trail Journals a week or so after I've been someplace.
I'm not jonesing for FaceSpace to find me in real time.


The only "real time" that I care to spend electronically is with my wife in texts and "face time" sessions if the networks will allow.
Calls, texts and face time from in the woods at base camp each day.   Those moments will make it better and might also aid to early withdrawal from the trail too.  Time will tell.

Times and technology are much better than Pay Phones, Snail Mail and USN Fleet Mail with time breaks in between and letters getting out of order.

That makes for a good leave off this morning.
I've a coffee waiting for me to drink as the 100 crunches were felt and were welcome to be felt this morning.  Core is developing nicely and will support my efforts going forward for sure.

Moving Forward,

~ Kindle