Monday, December 2, 2019

Cold Snap and Transitions still

Words #105 of 140.

(Power) Essential
  1. adjective
    1. 1.
      absolutely necessary; extremely important.

(Force) Apparent
adjective
  1. clearly visible or understood; obvious.

***********

Today was a high of 36.
Wind gusts, sleet, mist rain and snow flurries.

It gave me some time to remember what it was like working in the NAVY, the Power Industry, the "Light Bulb Replacement" and Telecommunication service industries as well.   Rain, snow, cold, wind ... it was just another day.
Jobs still needed to get completed and most all were on the exterior of buildings or in parking lots.

Well, I'm on a tight time line to get up a weather station, HDTV Antenna and an area security camera mounted on our Extendable Mast in the yard. 
Transitioning to a mobile life that can monitor the farm. lol

Most all the prep was completed today with the HDTV being the only item up and working on the mast. 
36 Free Digital Channels later, I'm happy with the clarity.

Weather Station is set on a new, level auxiliary mast head and will be installed tomorrow after getting a brand new battery for the season.  The Camera needed a few hardware pieces that will be picked up tomorrow ... another cold day forecast.  I'm ok with it all.

I work at about 1/4 the speed I used to. 
2 days to get a 4 hour job done.  Just the way it is.
Coffee when I want, it warms the hands and the chest cavity. :)

The work (including my test of skills) is all essential.

********

Hiking: 
My gear recently purchased is starting to arrive.
I'm setting up my sewing machine and getting supplies together to make my 3 quilts for the Hennessey Ultra light hammock I desire to purchase soon.   Seems to be trending at about $298 for the setup I desire.

Other than that, crunches, mat work, stretches and walking.
Just steps to a future goal.

Moving forward,

~ Kindle