Monday, December 16, 2019

Lower back and the lightning

Words. Set #91 going down.  About 120 or so days until I step foot on the trail. Weather permitting.  

(Power) Releasing
verb
gerund or present participle: releasing
  1. 1.
    allow or enable to escape from confinement; set free.

(Force) Tenacious
adjective
  1. tending to keep a firm hold of something; clinging or adhering closely.

*******
A Day like today - Lightning ... maybe I'll not start that day.
I respect it so much more when at its level in the clouds.
This mountainside is higher too.  Crackles and Booms echo in the valley and travel like thundering bowling balls down the rip van winkle lanes.  So nice.

I've had so many thoughts to write and I'll continue with the ongoing jibberish that I need to release.   Just not today.

So many memories of questionable behavior among like kind in the service industries.  US service, Power Industry Service, NYS and VA Schools service from Elementary, Grade, High, University, Vo-Tech, NYS Penal service, Telecommunication Industry, Corporate Level service in Networks as they grew into the year 2000.


Now when I study the A.I. and FX markets I see Opportunity mixed with Difficulty. 

I see Opportunity as Briexit continues to shape into it's newest self.

2020 looks to be a banner year! :)

Other than that, the storm brings with it an ache in my spine that I cannot describe.  I just keep moving as then it will not spike me.

*******

I've put a few shelves on my Antique Sewing cabinet and now it will hold some of my current projects:
3 Quilts (1 Under Quilt and 2 Over Quilts with Foot Boxes)
1 Winter Tarp Kit for my Hammock Shelter/Sleep system.

I have needs to be pinning and sewing some part of something by the new year.  Silnylon is still very, very slick.
Patience is required and inch by inch is the work.

Moving forward,
~ Kindle.