Friday, December 13, 2019

Happy Friday the 13th! My Favorite Day!

Words. Set #94 of 140 Counting down

(Power) Diplomatic
adjective

  1. 1.
    of or concerning the profession, activity, or skill of managing international relations.

(Force) Deceptive
adjective

  1. giving an appearance or impression different from the true one; misleading.

********

And it continues to be special this 13 that falls on the Friday!
I could never have imagined that I would get to witness some improbable thoughts that I asked for when I was young.
1) Legal Weed being considered National.
2) Witness the dissolving of a U.S. Political Party 

But that is not the special of this day.  The special came from going into the great metropolis of Lexington, KY.  
I had to visit my Optician to have my new glasses adjusted to my broken nose and odd shaped ears.

I received two sets of spectacles in the mail late yesterday and I desired to get them adjusted today.
My eye prescription changed this last visit recently.  I get a free pair every year from the VA as I'm in their glaucoma screening and care.  That pair is a low quality set that I use as a back up but the nice pair were only $199 on special (as my grandmother would say).

Nice and light. 

Got to listen to NPR and hear about when the GBP EUR and USD will stabilize.  I just looked at the market close and not much has changed in the past month.  I see opportunity on the horizon. :)

But the best of the best was the office chair my wife purchased for $25. Nice for sure.  It's 12 years old but looks like it was never or hardly used.  A $300 model for sure.  It just came out on the floor before we came thru according to the tag on it.
I love when the Universe fills a need exactly as scripted for us.

We did not locate the walking shoes we ventured into the Christmas Mall world to find but we did have a delicious Japanese Bento Box in the food court.  California Roll w/crab, Teriyaki Chicken on Rice, Salad, and Dumplings on the side. So good.

We found another vendor in the mall there that will require our return to the food court someday soon.  :)

The store we did venture to was the Biggest in the area for the brand of foot ware we prefer.  It was also the furthest from the food court.  We got most of our day's steps in after lunch.  A beautiful time and break.  Still, we did not find a deal.

Calling it an early night as there is still much to do, much to do tonight.

~ Kindle