Saturday, December 21, 2019

The Nautilus and the NR-1 - Thank you USN.

Words.  Set # 86 counting down.
(Power) Energetic
adjective
  1. showing or involving great activity or vitality.

(Force) Agitated
adjective
  1. feeling or appearing troubled or nervous.

*********
The Nautilus and NR-1.
The USS Boston in Buffalo NY's Naval Park.
The USS Midway & USS Never Sail in San Diego, the Schitty Kitty where ever she may be, the USS Boulder in Philly and so many other fine vessels both Floating and Submerged that have been a part of my life.  I thank y'all for helping me grow.

I'm gathering up the last bits of data that I desire to study while building my shelter and sleeping system.  I'll be sewing well into Ground Hogs Day.  Hopefully testing it all in the yard by Feb 14th.

The 100 crunches daily, 60 modified push ups 2 to 3 times a week, Walking some mileage each day and now I've begun Chuck Norris Squats on the TotalGym, some leg and heart work on the BowFlex Stepper and deep lengthy stretches through my back on the ERG Rowing Machine.   Going up and down stairs is easier and my balance has gotten better according to the Wii which has been capturing my data for 2000+ days.

I'm calculating what I presently have to the Ultralight Backpacking Checklist that REI provides.   I'm also reviewing Backpacking Light's "Lightweight backpacking and Camping" field guide by Ryan Jordan.  There are plenty of used versions out there as well for the penny conscious as I am for older text.

I'm collecting my memories of tough times and getting ready to release it all on Dec 31st.  I understand it happens to be a New Moon Eclipse day as well.  Out with the old, In with the new.
Gravity and many things unseen ... it's still there like the wind.

Time for Saturday Football.
Enjoy the Holidays!  I'm beginning to.

~ Kindle