Friday, December 20, 2019

The lamp that survived - A Goal Post Moment in time


Words. Set # 87 counting down.
(Power) 
Appreciative
adjective
  1. feeling or showing gratitude or pleasure.

(Force) Envious
adjective
  1. feeling or showing envy.

************
A lamp.  It reminds me of Guam where it was purchased.  I'm glad it has survived so long.

Oct 08, 2017 a moment in time.
I know where I was, holding a smile and wearing a #20 Buffalo Bills Jersey.

Just clearing some thoughts of times past.  Nothing in particular today to note that is different:  100 crunches before coffee and some miles on the treadmill before lunch completed.
Moving workout equipment around the home to make it more accessible now that my body can use some of the items.

New space is gained from the things being removed from my life as well.  I'm getting down to a backpack by April and then I'll be working on moving into an RV for the remainder of my existence.
At least that is my plan.  Life may dictate differently.

Hike Gear:

Snake Skins.   I'm saddened that some people are shady.
Dealing with a bad sale on eBay which ties up $23 in capital for a few weeks (Dec 6th to the 24th) and then add on how ever long it takes to be paid back from the "ebay guarantee".
Could be a bit as the bad seller pulled the sale from the site and still controls my money for the object they never provided.  eBay (paypal) will cover the amount, it just takes a while.  Happens.

I picked up a different type of Snake Skin from:
  WiseOwlOutfitters.com and it is for my tarp that I'm constructing.
I'll probably get a second from them in a different color for my hammock.

Getting ready to watch football tomorrow (Saturday this week) and then again on Sunday.  Six games of doing nothing but ripping stitches out of the next 2 quilts I've got to play with.  At least things are moving forward still. 

~ Kindle.