Monday, December 23, 2019

Monday the 23rd - Maple and Mayo

Words.  Set #84 counting down.

(Power) Fertile

adjective
  1. (of soil or land) producing or capable of producing abundant vegetation or crops.

(Force) Luxuriant
adjective

  1. (of vegetation) rich and profuse in growth; lush.

*********

Capable or already lush.
Working towards or easing as. 
Those two words were a nice thought.

********
I've found that if I print the Zen Stove jpg provided as a template at 125% it's size, it works out to being the correct Size for the inner wall templates.
I'm going to use the 40mm for the 24 holes (test) and I'm extending the 35mm to 50mm and will use that with the 32 holes.

All jet holes will be under .06mm initially and then will be angled towards the 2nd hole to it's CCW direction.  If the pin making the hole is about .06 in diameter, then my stove gas jets will be close to that same size.  Deciding where on the burner surface to place the holes is being considered by flow and flow restrictions. 
Each mistake is a Pepsi Can wasted.

The Guinness Can is the fuel vessel and is only lost when press/glued to the Pepsi Burner after it is prepped, the stove is fitted with insulation, cloth, screen and then press fit with sealant.

We just figured that the gas from the jets made should flow in the same direction a toilet flushes on this side of the equator.  

A vortex should hopefully form under the pot.  We'll see later.

I'll post steps and pictures as I go.



Other than that, I was gifted a box of Hellmann's "REAL" Mayonnaise to use for my adventure and I purchased Real Canadian Maple Sugar packets to carry as well.

The mayo should serve for any of my oil needs when cooking.
I'll need to practice with it to see how it performs in the kitchen.
As for using it with tuna, I can see a purpose on the trail.

Maple is my sugar of choice.  Teas and breakfast oatmeal or Cream of Wheat.  Maybe even pancakes! or Pan loaf, lol.

As for Gear: My Wise Owl Straps arrived.
These are the straps that I will primarily use to protect the trees from my hammock.  I saved a few bucks by purchasing them on eBay and with that came the musty smell of where ever they were found before they were to be sold to me.  2 washings and I'm good with it.  The clips are steel and might get used but they are heavy.

I liked the color.  Blue and Orange are working for me still.

Black With Blue Stitching.

I linked their site for I've purchased 2 sets of Snake Skins, a 3 Pk of Dry Sacks and 1 Set of Camp Towels from them as well.

Time to rest, my brain hurts from calculating miles and GBPUSD.
I have more stitches to remove from Quilt #2 of 3.
All during Monday Night Football background noise.

Moving forward.
~ Kindle.