Wednesday, December 18, 2019

A full day - moving more antiques

Words.  Set #89 and counting down.

(Power) Unifying

verb
gerund or present participle: unifying
  1. make or become united, uniform, or whole.

(Force) Dividing
verb
gerund or present participle: dividing

  1. 1.
    separate or be separated into parts.

*********

I received the most perfect DQ swirl and dipped.
Even the crew was gushing over the accomplishment!
I gave myself a free day from guilt and it was good. :)




Daily morning routine: 

Coffee after crunches. 
Still cranking in daily miles of
3 minimum and 5 maximum right now.

Metamucil to help get the Joint Juice down.
Mug and Glass were from the NSA Gift Shop I was told by a family Tokarczyk whom gave them to me.



This is my tarp kit with 50' of 1/8" shock cord
and 6' whoopie slings.


Getting my machine ready to start sewing it together so that I can have it seam sealed on a nice February day.
**********

I've really been giving it a lot of thought … my intellectual property in this day and age of trons.

I'm very thankful for all of you reading along as you help keep me going with better use of my time and words.

I understand the Trail Journals, ATC, & Hammock Forums places me into a different realm of lost control.  Steps closer to FaceSpace and InstaGrins and such.  I'm considering keeping my language Burt and Ernie level and if I move into YouTube, I'll just be me.

This present blog that is helping me form a narrative of sorts as I jibber jabber along.  I'll get it out and then close it up as I move forward to the next format.  Guess that is the best way I can say that soon after 89 days, all my words and pictures here will be unavailable to the public's eye and I'll move onto the trail.

********

Here was the other Antique that we are getting rid of.
I really liked the design of how it could go from 2'x4' to 4'x4' to 8'x4' if I cared to make the inserts and the center leg support that would be required.
I thought it might serve as a quilting table for cutting material but that is not how it will be.  No longer my treasure but it is trash.
Instead of making it a fire or a table candle, I'll give it to the ReStore.


 I find the structure to be neat.

Moving forward.
~ Kindle