Thursday, December 19, 2019

Quilting, The GBPUSD and Cleaning

Words. Set #88 counting down.
(Power) Excellent
adjective
  1. extremely good; outstanding.

(Force) Adequate
adjective
  1. satisfactory or acceptable in quality or quantity.

**********
One thing I found to be excellent is the hammock Phone holder as shown below next to my under quilt.

I've not found a 3D print of anything close to it.
Might have to design my own for an iPad and iPhone6.
Or just fork out the $20.

As for the Under Quilt, I have 12 tubes about 2' wide.
I'm considering making it about 4 to 5 tubes wide and have the other material find it's way to make those 4 or 5 tubes longer.
That way I can move the material up and down the tube or up and down my backside from underside.  Just a critical design change.


As for Hiking Gorp:
I'm testing 1/4 cup of each of these as "Boosters" during the day.
I like the flavor and body options they provide.
Next I'll find suppliers to make up my own in bulk for my mail drops along the trail.  I like the mixtures that much.




***********
I'm trading the GBPUSD right now as the markets seem to be better settled now that a true goal is established in the UK.
Looking at my automation options as there is opportunity mixed with difficulty in the markets as always.  :)

Cleaning up my messes as I move stuff out of the home and into the trash or recycle.  A new year approaches.  I desire mine to be a great one!   Make it so!   lol

Moving Forward,

~ Kindle.