Thursday, December 12, 2019

A day of songs and a Universal Mistake : Happy 12/12 Full Moon Day!

Words.  Set #95 counting down from 140
(Power) Flexible
adjective
  1. capable of bending easily without breaking.

(Force) Rigid
adjective
  1. 1.
    unable to bend or be forced out of shape; not flexible.

*********
Happy once in a long time 12/12 Full Moon!
Not sure how it all ties into how Karma Flows but I'm enjoying my new direction and 'tude today and forward.
Gave out a 120% tip by Universal Mistake Wednesday night.
Well, that is our new high tip. 
It was worth it too, the story after the tip let us know it was the correct thing to do even though it was a mistake by me.
Glad my best friend understands and could actually giggle about it.

And that is where I'll detour from the USN Damage Control story to share part of how I'm thinking today.

I like lyrics.  Like poetry and other works, the words and stanzas move me.

 Well, 3 songs played back to back on my Pandora random playlist while walking the other day.  Each broke or built me accordingly.

The 1st was "Something in the way she moves" by James Taylor.

The 2nd was "To Make You Feel My Love" by Mick McAuley & Winfred Horan

And the 3rd was "Hey, Hey, Hey" by Michael Franti and Spearhead


The 1st seems to fit close to exactly how my best friend/wife and I exist at this phase in our life.  I do Love her dearly.
That's when the 2nd song hit with some lyrics (not all) that fit too.
And then the 3rd hit me as I care about what is going on in this world.  "  .....  I don't want to let another moment slip away.

I hold on.  Tryin to hold on."

Nobody can tell me that it cannot be done for sure.
********
Hike Gear: things are arriving still.
2 things left this morning, the rain/wind jacket was too small in the armpits and my HH sleep system is on it's way to Pennsylvania to be altered to become the best system I could ask for.

Picked up some feathers and polyfil for adding to my quilts.
That is going to be an interesting adventure.

Tent pegs and a ultralight hammer arrived today as well did my new glasses.

Not much else to share.  100 crunches, 60 pushups (modified) and 5.1 miles walked.
Moving Forward,

~ Kindle