Saturday, December 7, 2019

Facing Future as hindsight reveals its intent

Words. (100 sets to go)
(Power) Global     
of  relating to, or involving the entire world

(Force) Local

characterized by or relating to position in space having a definite spatial form or location

The words did not appear as definitions in Google today so Websters got the chance to fill in the voids for me.

My goal with the words is to help elevate my life by my new choices of words.  Staying with the (Power) list as they vibrate in frequency above 200 which I'm told makes the difference.
 (Told from the book: Power vs. Force by Dr. David R. Hawkins)


Working up the level list of feelings from those choices:

Shame is the lowest at 20 and the list slowly climbs up 

*(or down in this case all which are found on page 68 & 69) lol
30   Guilt 
50   Apathy 
75   Grief 
100 Fear 
125 Desire 
150 Anger 
175 Pride 
200 Courage 
-------------------(Dividing Line for me right now)------------------
250 Neutrality 
310 Willingness 
350 Acceptance 
400 Reason 
500 Love 
540 Joy 
600 Peace   And it does go further still - just not here.

Anger always resonates better than Fear still, neither are acceptable for me now.
Courage is where I'm attaining to be right now as Pride continues to pour though me and is about to hopefully be released.


Future goal: Reason.   I have much work on myself to do.



********

Having quotes around when I need them helps.
Some in particular are on our outer shower curtain.
It was a gift from a friend that has "hung around" for a while.


Here's the list I see each morning and writing it out helps me retain:
Confidence:
If you think you can, you can.  If you think you can't. you're right.


Hope:
Hope for a miracle, but don't depend on it.

Honor:
The time is always right to do What is right.

Passion:
Wherever you go, go with all your heart.

Sing:

Like no one is listening.

Patience:
Is the companion of wisdom.

Truth:
Honest is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.

Love:
Love is the beginning, middle and end.

Wishing:
Dreams come true if you work hard enough.

Purpose:
The purpose of life is a life of purpose.

Faith:
With faith, everything is possible.

Dance:

Like no one is watching.

Forgiving:
Forgiveness is admitting we Are like other people.

Luck:
Fortune favors the brave.

********


Facing Future  ("THE" all time best selling Hawaiian Album)

The song "Somewhere over the rainbow" was featured in many films and helped to elevate the album for sure.
I've been drawn to two other tracks on the album: the 1st and last.

1) Hawaiʻi '78 Introduction & 15) Hawaiʻi '78

Partially drawn because I graduated HS in '78.
Secondly, although I've flown through Hawaii 4 times and my wife twice, we've never touched the soil.  Only touched the carpet in the international terminal while passing thru.

But the message of the song touched me the hardest and I desire to eventually feel the grains of sand between my toes and fingers there.

IZ was facing HIS future when he made the album.
His local career was great but he knew his health was not.
He could not travel to all the venues his new fame allowed.
His weight was taxing his life and he was declining.
His brother passed suddenly from a heart attack and that struck hard to the point he used his brothers answering machine as a sound bite in a song.
But most importantly, he knew he was leaving a wife and daughter behind to fund themselves after he was gone. 
He created a legacy for them, he helped the Islands and while also helping me (and others) with his music after his death.

I face future with a bright one ahead health wise.
Blood pressure is spot on with no meds & only food as medicine.
Weight is dropping normally as it should with increased activity.
Time management is working itself into a routine of sorts.

The financial markets should continue to exist while I roam and saunter.  Computers will still be managing the managers.  Money is just trons of a different sort.  

All of it being Vibration, where I started my day.     ;)
********

Distant FUTURE: 

Dining in England and hopefully I'll either build a machine from scratch or I'll refurbish a bowler.


https://thegrapes.co.uk/


https://stl-bb.com/ball%20bowlers.html


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71TYANx9R3k
The only one with "Spot" Bowl

Moving forward, always forward,
~ Kindle