Thursday, November 21, 2019

the BIG STICK is not quite big enough. lol

Words.
(Power) Doing
noun
  1. 1.
    the activities in which a particular person engages.

(Force) Getting
verb
gerund or present participle: getting
  1. 1.
    come to have or hold (something); receive.

******

So far this week I'm 20 miles into this body trial.  
4 days, 5 miles a day.
Feeling just about every step.
I'm thankful to feel it.
Gives me a idea of how the first week out on the trail will kinda feel like.
Doing what I think needs to be done at this stage of my training.

I learned that what I seek is called: "Shinrin-yoku"
"Forest Bathing"

It came from a meditation I've been doing during stretching.

*******
I got my Big Stick in the other day.
Side by side, it's a bit shorter than my old Luxury Lite stick.

The liquid vile do fit in some of the sections but not all.
I'll get one for section to make it a bit longer when I order my back pack.

I like the way it breaks down. 



Other than that, it was another 100 crunch day before coffee with walking.  Continuing the average.

Again, NeoTrekk - I like it!

~ Kindle