Friday, November 22, 2019

Not my Monkeys, Not my Circus - MMOB Mind my own business

MMOB  Mind my own business 

In everyday life, it is safe to assume that there’s a deeper story behind the choices people make. Trying to help people by correcting their surface level actions misses the whole point of being compassionate. People benefit more from loving acceptance and a healthy example than they do from criticism or preaching.


Above was just some wisdom I found helpful for me today.
Words for today:
(Power) Tolerant

  1. adjective
    1. 1.
      showing willingness to allow the existence of opinions or behavior that one does not necessarily agree with.

(Force) Prejudiced
adjective

  1. having or showing a dislike or distrust that is derived from prejudice; bigoted.

*********

The Circus.
Watching it all from a distance, the 3 rings in D.C.
As the saying goes: Not My Monkeys, Not My Circus.
Some, it seems, did not read the rules of their office.
I lovingly accept their ignorance as the bliss it is for them now.
Responsibility with Accountability.
Power vs. Force
Source Energy vs. Individual
Light Side vs. Dark Side
The Forces of Nature vs. Lt. Dan on the Mast of Jenny

Call it what you will.  I have my favorites.
*******
The plan here in a few minutes is to get in my next 5 miles making it 25 for the week so far with Saturday to go.

I got in the 100 ab crunches in 2 sets of 50.  Targeting the "washboard" area, I was able to do all in a controlled manner with zero neck and hollow shoulder areas of pain.

I had forgotten how much isometrics do work.

Got my coffee and started writing here. 
Sipped my coffee now and it's cold ... :( 
Guess I was focused on my text.  lol

Albeit, impromptu, bumping up the mileage has been an awesome documentation and testing time for me.
I've been highly aware of my feet and hot spots and that "awareness" opened up other channels of communication within my skin that I was not paying attention to. 
I'm still getting used to the fact that my spine is no longer compressed and pinching nerves for the most of my body.
Feeling comes and goes from my injuries but at least it does come.
For those times of feeling, I enjoy how complex the body is.
Its a practice I learned from performing Spring Forest Qi-Gong movements.  
It is fun to move heat within one's own body at will.
Try it sometime. 
********


Pre-Hike Training (The Whole Self)
Working on all I can control right now.  Me.
Wii tells me I lost a little over a pound this week.  Going down.

After reading the 219 pages of guidelines for the study that I'm a part of with the VA, I found that the goal for the program is to get me to a point of "Accommodation"  ( 
2. a convenient arrangement; a settlement or compromise.)

Well then, I need to build a corporation that will allow for 100% holistic care of its members.  The present rules and structure I'm under are not accommodating for my wholeness needs.  I give a lot to insurance I do not use but am told I need to have to file taxes for the relief I receive monetarily, not physically.  Forced tax filing.

If worded correctly, Holistic care includes nutrition training.
Food could become a write off because it would be central to the holistic care program if followed and documented as being followed. Gym time could be a compensation too.

Let's see: Day care, Gym and full kitchen for classes within the corporate walls.  Incentives and rebates for participation.
All a write off if structured properly within the loopholes of our present or newer present rules after 2020.   Pay people to want to be healthy and change the culture one person at a time from within the structure of the job and hopefully their family.
A requirement for job performance and advancement? Legal? 
(just a passing thought for my future)

In the moment, and I guess in every moment forward, I must be tolerant and most of all, patient (adj), not someone's patient (noun).
I trust Hippocrates.  Basic and to the point.  Treat the whole self with wholesome goodness and common sense movement. 

Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.”
“There are in fact two things, science and opinion;
the former begets knowledge, the latter ignorance.”
“Wherever the art of Medicine is loved, there is also a love of Humanity."
Patient patient, eventually you will get the lesson.
Help yourself first, help others when you are able.
Moving Forward,

~ Kindle