Saturday, November 2, 2019

Coming this next Summer on CBS: NCIS Katahdin :)

Enough already with the NCIS shit CBS.
Vegas, Aloha, the Big EZ ....  come on already.

**********

WHOOO!

Just finished my itinerary for the second leg of the journey.

The spreadsheet created gave me 15 mile or 18 mile options with variants of those two since many points intersected.
Once a pattern was noticed, it seemed to just flow.
A dream is forming.
Assigned dates that give me a 2 week flex for unknown.


The smell of Fall in the air on this KY mountainside sure is getting me ready.  I am spending more time out of doors while the weather is in the tween stages of season. 
I have much to do for this "Walk in the woods" but it is starting to build itself in some ways. That is and was a continuing fad for sure.  The book was better than the movie. 
(I sound so boorish writing that) lol.

Katahdin is timeless.  Should outlast me.

I will walk north and enjoy when it presents its Majesty to me.
I believe it needs to be viewed from that trail perspective.

I desire to view the 100 mile wilderness like most do.
Hopefully, just after the black flies are finished with their cycle.
I'm told that this is a very good possibility.
If the season is being forecast or changes, my first leg could get shorter or longer near the end of it to assist with my wishes.


********

Words that are in the list:
(Power) Timeless

adjective
  1. not affected by the passage of time or changes in fashion.

(Force) Faddish

adjective
  1. fashionable but not likely to stay fashionable for a long time:

  2. *********
    One last thing about body fat:
    If you happen to live close to a university with sports teams,
    they sometimes will provide low cost body fat screenings in an Egg like structure or a true water displacement tank.

    Radford University was kind enough to allow my wife and I the opportunity to be tested once in an Egg.  Actual name: BodPod
    It was neat to say the least.
    The USN Body Fat method is close enough for my psyche and the other day's measurement (75# of fat) on my frame was a wake up.

********
Gonna be upfront here.
I could not secure contact with anyone of interest concerning this context to follow so I'll easily remove the story if asked to by the rightful owner or their representatives.

It's a shop mechanical puzzle story so the moral might sound a bit crude but it will resonate with some.  One being me.

I want to get the message (seriously) so typing it out allows for me to concentrate well on the passage.

********
  1. Want it.
  2. Make it a priority
  3. Stop doing bad things to yourself
  4. Start doing good things to yourself
********

"Suppose you're driving your car and  come to a stop sign.
That's normal, it happens everyday.  You come to a full stop, look both ways, and before you proceed through the intersection, your car backfires.  In your rear view mirror you see a small puff of smoke come from underneath the car and you continue driving.
You make a mental note of it and maybe think about pulling into a service station later to make sure everything is A-okay.


Now, let's suppose you come to the same stop sign, look both ways, then begin to cross the intersection.

Same backfire, same puff of smoke, but this time huge, roaring flames are shooting up from underneath the car.  These flames are raging through the seats, your pants have caught fire and the interior is filling up with smoke.  All of sudden getting across the street is not as important as getting your ass out of the car and away from it.  Your destination is no longer the priority, and you have now attached a new 'sense of value' to your balls."


********


  1. ~ Kindle McGuinness 
  2. (aka: Zak, or Pete, or Tokar Zak)

    For the record:
    Congressional, USN NCIS preliminary court martial misnomer once as well: Toker Zak

    One can learn a lot about HOW investigations go on in ones life ("word on the street" type of shit) when they get to represent themselves and read the transcripts of the trail.   
    "Learn a lot" is relative:  If they pay attention to the rules and play the game correctly and are INNOCENT from the start.

    Maybe this blog should have been entitled:
    Country Boy gets Congressional backed USN Atlantic Fleet indictment (and was followed / traced) at a young age before marriage and learns from it.  (Odd feeling, being hunted).

    Thank you USS Boulder LST-1190
    I love you all who served on her.  Even the rats.
    We made it home more times than we left the pier.
    AWESOME Work All!

    A letter of thanks will eventually follow.
    Still processing the memory from the first puke over the side (Day 1 in Little Creek) and the last walk of the gang plank in Brooklyn.  I forgot to look back that day.
    It's Saul Good!

    It opened doors that might have been shut for me to meet and greet a seal team.  Kinda like an MC for them.  lol.
    And also, it paved a way that I would be handling other top level electronic, electrical and mechanical shit.  Supporting our troops.

       :)   It was fun!  Relatively speaking. lol.

    Grand Mountain: Katahdin   ;)