Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Election Day here in KY - Losing an ass

The words this Gubernatorial voting day:

(Power) Patriotic

adjective
  1. having or expressing devotion to and vigorous support for one's country.

(Force) Nationalistic

adjective
  1. having or expressing strong identification with one's own nation and vigorous support for its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.


*********
A great day to vote.  May the best Goober win.

*********
Working out the logistics for my present body and it's frame.
I'm a Veteran.  Partially disabled from my service.
Fully disabled from doing meaningful work in my skilled profession(s).  Skills take many forms and it always sucks when taken away.

Been told by many that my choice of vocation should no longer be considered.  I finally agree.  I try from time to time to perform the tasks I used to perform and it just is painful.  I wore myself and my arms out.

Typing is beginning to become an issue so Voice to Text is my next "trial by fire" event to take on.  Throwing myself to the wolves.
(Actually, I'll read the manual .... it will get me close enough to fail)

We shall see how that goes. 
I'm confident that technology today is better than it was when I used to set up computer stations.
I'll figure something out and test it good before long.



*******
The I-95 song has been stuck on an endless loop lately.
the jukebox version:

August Campbell & The Spur Of The Moment Band - The I-95 Song (Stereo 45rpm)

Fits my mood for the moment of thought.

Going through some memories of the N-SSA and my Dad.
Flags and Bullets ...
Bar rooms and jukeboxes ... 
Alleyways and wisdom ...
How it all ties into the division of the day ... 
Solution seeking exercise by tossing things of no value or at least of perceived time period value ...

As for the stuck song;
I understand that if I play the Intel, 4 note jingle, the song will stop.

Interesting ...  It helped.

I-95 Song asks the Question:
Born or worked at it your whole life? 
Unwanted skills for sure ... Majoring in Minor things.
I guess it really doesn't matter ... 


Being "the rest of my life" is the change.
so: like doing 50 crunches before coffee was a daily change for the rest of my life, not being an 
a s s h o l e  daily would be a change for the rest of my life ...  Smart ass is part of that. 
No Ass would be best. 
I'm told that with the walking I've done so far, I've lost my ass so I am ass less.  That's close to no ass.

Be the change I desire to see.

The only one who can make the change
(to stop working at it) is me.

Moving forward ...  :)
 
Ellipses. An ellipsis is a set of three periods ( . . . ) indicating an omission. 
Each period should have a single space on either side, even when adjacent to a ... smile.