Thursday, November 7, 2019

Dust cloud behind an F-150 (an Ah Ha morning)

Today's post took longer to place out there cuz it is coming from my heart as I sit here today,
Thursday, November 7th, 2019 @ 13:53 if it matters.
(Posted at 16:42 or so - all's well fore and aft, stem to stern.)
Sound and Security Fresh Air Snipe from way back. lol :)

Words
(Power) Balanced

adjective
  1. keeping or showing a balance; arranged in good proportions.

(Force) Extreme

adjective
  1. 1.
    reaching a high or the highest degree; very great.


But before all that: Hiking blog housekeeping

Two Pictures, a verse and exact thought,  stop time and got my attention.  Some detail look time for me.

Took a deep look into each of their eyes. I made a vow to love them and thanked God for entrusting their care to me in being their Dodd, Friend, Hey! "who's the man in the Mirror?" look too. :)  



Numerology buffs: I actually noticed 3 tenths before the distance was achieved.
The time and cal burnt were as they appeared.  I just picked up the book I was reading cuz it was in a good stopping point & to stop walking.  lol  Triple 1 and Triple 5.  And a 15???  I'm very thankful for today's lesson.  :)



My walk today was stretched to 3.5 miles and I've yet to transpose the BioStrap to the iPhone app. 
I'm already planning my stealth use of "tronics" in the wilderness.
Albeit, I will use it every chance I can and be out of ear shot of others.  I want all who enter the wilderness to experience the wilderness.  Not a Appalachian Trail Video Game.  My adventure in video shared with my wife.  "Crikey! There's a Ruffled Grouse that just scared the shit out of me cuz I was watching the deer too closely!"

Also, as I saunter I will think fondly of all my fellow service women and men.  All walks of life and all titles within to include Army Sailors.  I didn't knew they existed until I was attached to a group for a bit in overhaul and shakedown.

Veterans day tribute is being (3 in the can) type of process for me.
I'm dozens of topics set for release day by day as I need to process but today was impromptu.  Like the Shakespearean performance of two of the best in our time as seen HERE.  Should be hopefully my last political thought on any of this Hindsight coming year for me.

I shared 2nd place in our hometown Shakespearean Festival.
Merchant of Venice.  A Street.  Act 1, Scene 2  I enjoyed drama and the stage.  Glad my whole family at one time enjoyed what it was like to be cast behind the curtain. 
Magic that cannot be explained from the viewers viewpoint.
Attica Central School Graduate. 
I took to the stage to help process being bussed out of school one day and then watch one of the 3 channels news to see why I had to stay home.   Yep, before google process there was newspapers and 3 channels.  Jeff Foxworthy got it right ... we're gonna miss Flipper cuz the Presidents on all 3 channels.

We'll settle on OUR format of communication and level of PACZ.ninja ingenuity. Find Me Spot or what ever is better to keep me tracked in the woods.  "Guinness" Pig human subject available for this sauntering experience.  (or is it Guinea?) I need logistics help!   (He smiles knowingly) :)

Transitions:  Wow.  Looking back, I've been blessed with being involved in one of the many transitions in life. 
Lately it's "Back off Boomer" or something like that.


I believe I left off with a Brooklyn greeting or send off. 
(I believe I've heard it expressed both ways).
Life viewed from the alleyways of this country and world are a little crude near the wharf.

As for the F-150, dust cloud behind title?
I had three passengers in my care the first time I drove at night down some back roads a drunk is advising you to drive down to get home.  It started in the city at closing time.  Responsibility for life.


(Picture Painting: I was the 16 year old)
16 yo w/ drivers permit can "legally" drive 3 others with drivers licenses "if" they are drunk law or guideline only if not caught?
2 vets, 1 disabled.  2 front seat with me, 1 in the bed with the tire seat.  Late November / Early December Lake Erie Snow Belt.
Piers to city apartments, then burbs to home after the sub-burbs.
All made it home safe. 
I learned that things don't just happen, things happen just.
Responsibility for life comes at a young age.  Been driving from age 12 on shorter trips when called upon.  About the time Ray Steven's "Gitarzan" was the rage on the juke box.  The other patrons chipped in to let me learn shuffle board bowling and before that, softball sized bowling machine as can be found in Vegas at the Pin Ball Museum.

I'm reading: for my own survival the code from what my older cousin taught me from his Purple Heart experience(s) from Nam.

#1 Know you enemy (or friend)
#2 Plan your escape
#3 Be familiar with your equipment

Sailors are easy to spot ... especially county boys trying to figure out some things and seems to always needing angelic support ... which was often and totally welcomed.

Thoughts of Vlog or YouTube or 'What not' is happening. (Being off line for these past several years has allowed a slow, calculated, younger viewpoint assistance if I am to become a better man at the end of this mountaintop and valley journey)

In it's time for sure, but for right now I need to stay close to my beliefs and within my freedoms control.  Build the foundation of my new core belief(s).  The Pixar movie did help. Inside Out. :)

Work and words on lines forgotten can still be found ... out there.
That's why I am ok with this format and my turtle like speed.

As I've been instructed: If you do not desire to read it in the next days news, refrain from posting. 

Got it and did.  I think I did at least.


I'm good with guidelines and will stay within my rights as a citizen of this AWESOME COUNTRY. 
As I've heard it said: "What a Country!!" ~ Smirnoff. 


More to follow as I loose some stories going forward.

~ Kindle McGuinness 

Gut to Glory tour! lol
Hindsight 2020 Ah Ha!
Adventure is Out There Red Balloon Yee Haw good time!

Love you all who care to follow along. 
I'm gonna do my best to be brighter and wiser and a bud.
Pass it to the left hand side always.  ;)