Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Working the numbers .... some fears set in

Words. Set #48 counting down. 
It has served it's purpose so far ... its getting me To The Trail.     
 :)

(Power)  Sober
adjective
  1. not affected by alcohol; not drunk.
  2. verb
    1. make or become sober after drinking alcohol.

(Force)  Intoxicated
verb
past tense: intoxicated; past participle: intoxicated
  1. 1.
    (of alcoholic drink or a drug) cause (someone) to lose control of their faculties or behavior.



*********

Fears:
Money  (Cash could be limited)
Time (Could take me longer)
Ability (Body could fail)
Gear Failure (a known issue)


All are concerns for sure.  Fear?  
in my mind for sure but manageable.  
I've survived freeze outs and sleeping in a snow drift.
Heat, humidity and bugs.
I'll figure it out with Sources Help.
I even got an answer in Latin: "Solvitur ambulando."
"It is solved by walking."   :)



*********

@ 19 mail drops for maps and data.  
22 sections in mini form but due to where they start and finish near a Post Office.
I've split my A.T. Guide into (3) @ 700 mile sections.
Actually: 

Leg 1 NY to VA is 719 miles, (Weight: 2.8 oz or 82 g)
Leg 2 NY to ME is 743.7 miles and  (2.9 oz or 89 g)
Leg 3 from VA to GA is 730.3 miles.  (2.2 oz or 65 g)

I printed up the slight missing data for each section split and I have my updated book with no updates on their web page needed.

Not sure yet about food drops that might be required extra but I easily can count 5 more will be needed just for food in harder to re-supply at places up North.  

So about 27 to 30 mail drops Max? .... Costs:  Priority?
Some say ship in buckets, others say 4 gallons will fit in a USPS Priority "if it fits it ships" box taped up heavily.


Those costs could be up but will be spread out over 7 months.
I'll need to budget it all.


**************


Mini Maps with profiles:
Each weighing .1 oz or 4 grams.
I'm beginning to weigh EVERYTHING in oz and grams.
Pounds add up quickly when not noticing. 

So today, sewing and crunching data with a eye on the GBPUSD.

Working my trading system this morning as I'm creating my "Base Hits Win Games"  concept to scalping the markets.  
In between breaks, I'm working my fingers out by typing, capturing screen shots and drawing it out in Paint and in sketches.
I woke to small profits this morning as the markets dived on opening ... while I slept.  
The market was on a 15 min pause as I placed the next series of trades that are slowly being entered ... turtle like.

Base hits.  
Home Run Dreams end up costing me more than they are worth to try to get.
So, base hits. 
Little gains over and over and over and up to the Home Run levels that I could see but could not seem to capture in my past. 
Time consuming for sure and the reason I desire to autobot it. 
I believe it is possible and that makes it all worth achieving.   :)

Not sure it will be auto trading by the time I walk BUT it will give me incentive to work at it while the Next 4 Years are going to happen with me or not. 
With whichever rules the country decides.

It is in my plans to build my second trading corporation.
This is truth. 
My first was dissolved vs. moving it.
I'm past the 7 years needed to keep all the records for taxes and such but they will be sealed in a small tote anyway.

The next one will be constructed differently.  We all seem to learn from the first of anything and my second entity will be updated with the times for sure and then hopefully funding a Trust that can be managed by generations.   a legacy of sorts.

That is sobering and worth the best me to do it.
Keep moving forward, always forward.
~ Kindle