Saturday, January 4, 2020

Post 99 of this blogspace - The next thing

Words. Set #72 and going down.

(Power) Aesthetic

adjective
  1. concerned with beauty or the appreciation of beauty.

(Force) Artsy
adjective
INFORMAL

  1. making a strong, affected, or pretentious display of being artistic or interested in the arts.

**********
I was blessed with a re-occurrence of my past yesterday.
I somehow, through memory and conversation, was able to relive a day with my Father-in-Law.
It was our first meeting when he asked me pointedly what was my intent with his daughter.

I was a sailor to be and she a senior in H.S.

I was committed to the Navy by contract, just not ready to be consumed by them.  Really did not see it coming.

I remember informing her Father that my intentions were pure.  She was my friend and I wanted to spend time with her before I was to depart for boot camp and nuclear candidate school.  I knew he had best intentions for her too ... he shared those.  It was a good conversation.

As for what I shared with him, those were my plans ... The Universe had other plans for all of us all in a few years.

I informed him that I was known by 2 of his other daughters whom were in my classes my last year in Attica.

That helped somewhat.  He had informants now. lol

It was a nice re-memory.
*********

On to the next thing this Saturday.  Buffalo Bills Playoffs!!!!
I'm looking forward to a great contest.

208#  Wii reported 0.0 change.
I remained the EXACT weight from Christmas to New Years.
Wednesday to Wednesday.
I call that a victory. 
Now I'm ready to ramp up my efforts and start building a little more muscle to my frame.  More Leg and Arm work is needed now.   Abs are wrinkled.  I've never had flat, wrinkled abs before.  Kinda cool growing old.
I am as tall as Frank Gore #20 but he has me by 40# plus of pure muscle.  I would think 75# with the amount of fat that still remains on my frame.

I can pinch inches in a lot of spaces.
I guess it is time to pull out the measuring tape and do another body fat analysis.  
Drum Roll .......

Result: 29.6% and ...... I forgot what my other entry was but the web page result from Omni was the same: 
Sorry, you are not fit enough to join the US Navy.   Keep on training!     :)

**********
Here is my November 1st entry:
Time to see "where I am": Gut check time.
Source: USN Body Fat Guide
Body Fat Calculators: Omni and Navy
Body Fat %:  Omni (35.2%) and Navy  (35%) for compare
Weight to move: @ 75# of Fat & that feels about right.
Note: Omni informs me that it is sorry for me. lol
Sorry, you are not fit enough to join the US Navy. Keep on training!

***********

So, the result of my 2 month effort has been 5.6% drop in Body Fat by walking and modifying my mat work/sit ups/push ups routine.  Ok.  A result by just recording a time and place.
My wife is doing my body great by what we have been eating even thru 2 main holidays with major treats.  A victory.

As for my strength routine that I will combine into my daily life, I'm comfortable with the Body For Life contest 12 week transformation routine.  Just not as intense as my times before.  Exercises that target specific muscles I deem necessary to keep me straighter and in tune. 
Dr's guidance as well.  Full steam ahead.

I recently uncovered two of my EAS BFL entered contests copies.  Pictures, write up and all.
I matched myself then and now. 

I'm just about the same spot as I was 15 or more years ago, weight wise.  My body has held muscle tone for the most part.  It was just marbleized and cramped up. 

Now that I'm doing Dynamic Stretching before walking and Static Stretching after walking.  I push my static work on my hamstrings now that I can hold on to the bottom of my shoes with discomfort that eases with relaxation concentration and breath to ssssssssssssssss the pain away.
I learned a trick that making the sound sssssssssssss with a light breathing exhale works. 
Its from my Miracle Ball routine.  Melt that cramp.

I forgot what a difference stretching with shoes on and off was.  I reached to grab the middle of my foot without shoes and found out it is a little bit farther than I was expecting.
Lower back quickly stopped me.  Ok, another stretching routine will be added for that area now.

As for the 12 week transformation routine, it is this basically:
(Week 1)
Alternate Upper Body and Lower Body every other day for a 3 day workout for strength/mobility and 3 days of Cardio.

M: Upper Body
T: Cardio
W: Lower Body
Th: Cardio
F: Upper Body
Sa: Cardio
Su: Rest (Free Day)

The next week it swaps completing 1/2 cycle.
M: Lower Body
T: Cardio
W: Upper Body
Th: Cardio
F: Lower Body
Sa: Cardio
Su: Rest (Free Day)

Repeat the 2 weeks.  At the end of a 4 week cycle, KEEP the routine of switching between Upper and Lower Body 
BUT
Change ALL the exercises within those body groups.

Do that for the next 4 weeks then on the final 4 weeks, switch up ALL of the exercises within the body groups AND no repeating any exercises from the first two 4 week sessions.

12 weeks completed.  Take a week off and then continue for Life another 12 week cycle with new health goals.

I can perform one transformation cycle and be finished with it just before I leave for this adventure.
I'm going to plan out a hiking muscle routine.
I'll start on this coming Monday. 
Week 1 begins of 12 and then modify it as I continue.

********
Nutrition changes:
Penny Grateful is going to be on a group diet entitled the Daniel Diet.  I'm not sure what it is all about but I do know it is more Vegetarian that anything else.

Since it would not hurt me to mix things up at this juncture too WITH the workout as a bonus, I'm going to start testing Protein drink supplements in powder form.

Many young college athlete that walk the trail are already up to speed on what enhanced drinks can do for performance.
I've just been following it along for awhile for Cancer reasons.
I'm not into chemicals that I cannot pronounce.

Makes it tough in this day and age of macro and micro nutrients.  I'm concerned about plastics and Teflon too that is in my blood stream because of restaurant eating & not because of my cooking.  I do my best to refrain from aluminum cookware too.  Trons and the periodic table of elements, it is all a blur to me now.


Anyway, I've needs to get serious about my present caloric intake which should be about 1700 to 2000 good cals;

The upcoming transformation intake of increase protein and then the hiking caloric intake of 5,000 to 6,500 a day.

Not to forget to ween myself off the trail at the end.

Leave my future self a plan made today by my present self which is in and of itself a kinda time travel that I do from time to time.
Giving thanks to me for helping me and then thanking myself later for thinking of me. 
It works for me.  Hike my own hike.

Last but not least, I managed to wake up to profits from the London Breakout session on Friday morning.  3.9%
I finished and started the year with 2 successful trades and my indicators are showing a banner season ahead! 
Consumerism and trade.  Waves of price movement.
I'm thankful I'm allowed to trade the banks money.
I trust I'll be awarded more responsibility for my Masters Talents going forward.      :)


Moving Forward.
Enjoy your day, make it special!


~ Kindle