Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Lady Bug Tasting - ACK! - GACK! & YACK!

Words.  Set # 69.  As for Days, I'm a 2 digit midget.  99 to go.
(Power) Envisioning
verb
gerund or present participle: envisioning
  1. imagine as a future possibility; visualize.

(Focus) Picturing
verb
gerund or present participle: picturing
    • describe (someone or something) in a certain way.
      "the markets in London and New York are usually pictured in contrasting terms"

*************
Happy Birthday to my Older Sister.
I am thankful she did not kill me when I was younger.
Her guidance did me the most good over the years.
Kept me safer in the world.
For that I am forever grateful.
Love ya, Sis.


***********
Don't try this.
I did by accident.

A lady bug found a home in my water bottle straw.
A quick sip and a spit ... still not fast enough for the thing to emit a foul something that is indescribable inside my mouth and all over my tongue.   Ack - Gack and an almost Yack. 
I now view my mouth piece every time before a sip happens.
Thank God it was not a hornet.   Soda can outside did that to me on a work site.  Never again.  Same as the straw on my water bottle which was not outside. 
New Rule: be mindful of one's drink, always.



******
All things come to an end.

My trading win streak halted with a 2% loss this morning.  Cursed Whip Saw.  :(



Well, since the markets were active and I was awake now, I made the 2% back and added another 3% to my account as I "tweaked" my system to present it as a new base level to begin with.

A wining system is forming.
I am a Disciplined Trader and I like that about myself. :)


**********

The vocal transition from "Mehameha" into "White Sandy Beach" is just a harmonic ear bath of sweetness. 
Slack Key Hawaiian music.

The song was recorded by "Makaha Sons of Ni'ihau" off of their album "Ho'oluana"

The link goes to a YouTube version which is not as clear as what I get on Pandora but it is still soothing.


Skippy and his brother IZ blend like voices only Hawaii could produce.  Angelic now.  R.I.P. Brahs. 


**********
Hiking took a back seat today as I was in day two of my new workout routine.  Today I spent 20 min rowing to the music of Pink Floyd.  So soothing to row to.
The "Chuck Norris" machine worked well yesterday. 
It did not take me long to remember how to use the machine and the Starter Workout was a nice exposure to the machine again.
I feel it all today and the rowing motion with it's long stretches helped my spine and lower back.

Food was more of the topic as we placed our monthly Vitacost order of things that we like specific to our diets.
The Budget took a hit this month but we are both purchasing things now that are available for my hike.  I can begin packing food for the mail drops by individualizing portions for the trip.
Vitamins, Dried stuffs, protein powder, Braggs Amino's, etc ... new items that interest Penny's new food goals too. 
Seems the people I follow have good Vegan and Nutrition information for endurance athletes in the woods on long trips.  lol
I love her. :)

We're going out to Cracker Barrel tonight and get some Omega's from their Farm Raised Rainbow Trout dinner.
Yum!

Moving Forward.

~ Kindle