Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Watches and Baking in the woods

Words.  Set #68 counting down.
(Power) Democratic

adjective
  1. 1.
    relating to or supporting democracy or its principles.

(Force) Dictatorial
adjective
  1. of or typical of a ruler with total power.

***********
Not much to say this morning as I have a dentist appointment and woke with a rough dream.  The rough ones, I've to write them out.

After today's cleaning, I have baking on my mind.
I'll be mixing up some dough to try today.
See how it tastes in smaller batches.

Lots of food prep in my future for sure.

**********


Dick Tracy Watch for Hiking
Garmin Hiking.
Considering this instead of the bio strap for monitoring my health in the woods.

***********
Last but not least: Waking up angry. That sucks.
An unclaimed Navy Motto:
"Non sibi sed patriae"
(Not self but country)


Part or most of the reason I am walking the trail is to forget that I was in the military.   At least some parts of it.
Blend the schitt sandwiches into something that I can forget.
Tougher in this day and age of War by Tweet.


Agent Orange Bone Spurs seems to have gotten himself into War Crime territory for history.
That's what happens when self selected "Best of the Best" talk in one's ear.

I'm sorry for those who were fired.  The 7th round of change at the Best of the Best spot ... I guess the Presidential advisement got watered down by the Peter Principle. 
Seems 1/2 of America enjoy war and they are 200% in his corner.  ???  All of them are YES men???  I guess so.

So that will make him U.S. President #2 for war crimes that will have to remain in the U.S. the rest of his existence like George Dubya?  Interesting for sure.


Keeps Halliburton for Dick Cheney, Ideal toys for gun stocks and Lockheed Martin for rockets in production.  Gun & Missile sales were down lately cuz AK-47's are being pulled from the WalMart and Dick's shelves and Boeing has issues.

Gotta ramp up the economy for it's non trickle down. 
It's war time baby!  Recycle tires, clean up the dufft in the woods to prevent forest fires, grab all the aluminum cans we can get to make rocket tubes. 
Stick head between knees and kiss ass good bye while hiding under your 2nd grade desk, Civil Drills of the 60's.


Am I ranting?  No.
Just stating what I said back in 2014 and 15 and 16.  Teflon Don, his life proceeded him.
Others bought his snake oil and drank his cool aid.
Now he is still the office of the President.  Isiah 45 to the 700 club. Thanos to the HIS base.

The title of President, it holds some value in my "not self but country" innards.  

I wish him the best.  He is such the moral compass don't cha think?  One to model for sure.

I wonder if he read the Submariners jokes back in the day of turning the oil fields into a glass parking lot? 
EOD ... 24 empty missile tubes sent to make a parking lot of glass ... Miller time.


Don't show them to the doofuss, he might choose the one you don't want him to pick.
Like the General's death ... that was a choice.  He picked it.

Jumpsuit, handcuffs, handing him over to the foreign advisory's  ...  
I do want him to "Be Best" in all of his present and future situations including our new, non-bulling text world ... his 3rd wife's words, not mine.    

Peace has no chance.
It is a re-election year with a lunatic at the helm.

Look at history.  It's like this every 4 years.

Might as well give Teflon Don his parade of weapons. 
The dic.  Dictator that is.


To those who have never had to take direct orders against theirs ... I pity you.

To those who have had to take direct orders against theirs and performed your duty for country ... I empathize with you.

Walking in the moccasins of others  .... the saying has been around since 1492 when America first started fighting for homeland security and lost.
Now rockets are being launched because of tweets. 
Can't hold back Progress I guess. 
It's the opposite of Congress and it continues.

Peace out.
~ Kindle