Saturday, January 11, 2020

Pain is weakness leaving the body ... yeah right.

Words. Set # 65 and continuing.
5 days past the half way point in this writing exercise.
Happy 111 day!   I like it already!

(Power)  Empathetic

adjective
  1. showing an ability to understand and share the feelings of another.

(Force)  Pitying

adjective
  1. feeling or showing sorrow for someone's misfortunes, often with an implication of disdain or mild contempt.


*******

I can both empathize and pity Agent Orange Bone Spurs.
I desire nothing but the best insanity that his IQ can muster.
Best of the best from what His Karma brings to him in bucket fulls.
And so it is and continues, Force.  The Dark Side.



So, the 6' something, 239 pound narcissistic lying sack of schitt continues to bring in many to be attached to his rhetoric.
What a technique of deception. He's mastered it.
I still think the whistle blower is his Daughter being best. lol


*********
Tax day is arriving in 95 days or so.
Voting day 7 months past that.
Time moves forward.

Trading in 2020 has been great.  Not GRRRREAT!
8.808% profit for 6 days trading.   I started on Jan 3rd.
Now will I be able to keep 1.1% a day?  Who knows, maybe more.

Row, row, row my Forex Boat - gently down the stream.
Gathering, gathering, gathering, gathering - all they care to give. :)

**********
Pain and soreness.  I'm doing good.  Neck is calming down.
I feel the last few days as things like that happen.
One job turns into 3.
One day turns into 2. 
The second day was necessary but not planned.

Removal of waste and then dealing with waste touched 3 to 4 times before bag and tag.  Sort and remove gathering as much as possible each trip.  Ben Dovers at their best.  Dust and mice droppings.

Our first load of metal ALL was gone when we arrived to unload the second load of metal and trash.
This included 10 or so tires with rims. 
The rims were the metal sought by our buzzards and the local economy got a bump.


Hopefully the next load will go quickly soon too.
Now tell me, how hard is it to find out you have someone watching your place?   I've known for some time and they stay on their side of my zone set as they can see the cameras pointing at them from there. 
Nuclear security zones are stricter, my zones perk my awareness for face to face encounters without guns.  Maybe some louder than normal talk for the valley, allowing the kin to hear, but no guns.


**********

Back to hiking and people avoiding.

I'm waiting on a 2 qt pot to arrive today so that I can begin measuring how large I desire to make my wood burning stove.
The pots I have will make a difference in how I create the stove, heat shield, wind screen to mount on my 2QZQ table.   Stable, flat and a non fire hazard with fire.

Hiking Information:
I've secured sleeping arrangements at both the Amicalola Falls March Forth Kick off on the weekend of March 6, 7 & 8
AND
Bear Mountain Hotel in Fort Montgomery, NY on April.
The hotel is my first supply and rest point on the trail and it's exact date is in flux.

Going down to meet with the members who control how A.T. is used each year.  I desire to have the most up to day information and all the correct contact points (up till printing) for the entire trail that I'm about to walk upon.

There's so much triplicate information out there that is incorrect.
The web holds all the words posted and searches their text well.
I'll go listen to some lectures over a weekend as I test gear at a campground within the park.

As for meeting the A.T. people, there was a time in my past when I decided I was going to make a film of some sort while I sauntered on the trail.
The rules for filming were changing as Robert Redford and Sundance were filming "A Walk In The Woods" about that same time.

In order to get to the skinny, I desired to speak with one ranking member on that committee for the rules and in Damascus, VA at a Trail Days, our paths crossed.
She was not only happy to discuss the rules BUT put me in place to talk with the director at the federal level who was standing there as well in that small market deli for lunch.

The universe does always conspire to do me well.

Long story short, I will not be making a film but I can shoot YouTube shorts to my hearts content.

A compromise that saves me a lot of time, effort and life.

Moving Forward,
~ Kindle