Friday, January 24, 2020

the next thing ... wounds

Words. Set #52 counting down

(Power) Erotic
adjective
  1. relating to or tending to arouse sexual desire or excitement.

(Force) Lustful
adjective
  1. having or showing strong feelings of sexual desire.

********

I feel every bit of disabled today.
Tarp is ready for seam sealing and pictures.
Fingers tingle and have no feeling at the surface.
Pressure can be felt.  Arms are worked.
Neck relapse ... it must be irritated.

I also was "too tired" to get up early today and I left a few "unprotected" trades on my docket to be auto released ... that did not work well.  

I am licking my trading wounds and getting over the fact that it is not a game.   
I tried to play it like one and it cost me 12% of my account.
Greed does not work.  Never worked well in the past either.
I should have known that but could not seem to help myself.

The market does wild things "30 minutes" before I wake up no matter what time I "think" the market will do wild things.
It does not care that I exist, just if I have money to take or give to it.
I am closer but not close enough .... I must have more to learn.

I also must follow the schedule I set.  Sleep or no sleep.
I had marked the two news "future" 
events that caused the "Rock n Roll" of the market this morning.  They were right on my 5 minute chart.  Like orchestrated, the market did what it was programmed to do  .... I was still sleeping thinking it would all happen about 6 AM and not 4:30 AM.   I was close but evidently, not close enough.

Thanks for following along my semi open book of life.

Dancing on edges.

Peace forward..
~ Kindle