Thursday, January 2, 2020

Nuun and Cliff

Words. Set #74  counting down.

(Power) Trusting

adjective
  1. showing or tending to have a belief in a person's honesty or sincerity; not suspicious.

(Force) Gullible
adjective
  1. easily persuaded to believe something; credulous.

*******

Cliff Bars on Special.
Expire months into my journey.
They are now packaged in 3 and 4 packs.
6 flavors that I presently like.
I trust I'll space them out enough to still like them.


And Nuun. 
I'll be picking up some soon when Penny Grateful and I have a moment to look over the changes with their products and marketing.   Hydration you can feel.


********
Not much else to say.
We traveled to the airport and took care of our "Metropolis" visit of stores that we normally do not see.

Today was JoAnn's for needles, thread and whatnot for the Serger.

On the way home, we stopped at Kroger and there were 107 Cliff Bars marked down to .50 cents from $1.25
Snatched all of them and they are now vac sealed for Mail Drops.
Split up into packs of 4 mostly.  6 different flavors as I had already picked up some Blueberry Crisp at pennies on the dollar earlier last week.

Each set of 4 has my present favorite:
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut.

And I've still 14 more of the White Choc Mac Nut's to split up with the next sale I find moving forward.

I say present because, if I have them every so many days a week for several weeks, I know I'll have one of two reactions:
1) I'll continue to like them
2) I'll despise them and wonder what I was thinking this day when I made the bulk purchase.

I'm going to go with my nutritional mind and say that my famished body will accept the treat gladly every day I present them to myself as either breakfast, snack, snack, snack, or snack during the day.
I might even brew a cup of coffee or tea each time I enjoy one.
Time will tell and I know I'll blog about it in my future.

5000 to 6500 calories a day on average will be needed from what I've come to understand.  These are just 250 to 260 calorie, 9g protein, carb and natural sugar boosts.  1000 a day towards the 5750 average I will need to hit.

As for the Nuun tablets: I like them.  They have been around over 10 years and that says something.  They are very portable and simple to use.  All of that works for me.

Time to crunch more data before sleep.

Moving forward.
~ Kindle