Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Two Laws .... Always?

Words. Set #26 counting down.

(Power)  Reliant

adjective
  1. dependent on someone or something.

(Force)  Dependent
adjective
  1. 1.
    contingent on or determined by.

*******

Things don't "JUST HAPPEN" ... things Happen Just.
Love Requires Sacrifice ... Always.

I've uncovered my past few schitt years of paperwork I buried.
Including the closure of the first corp. 
In that time capsule was my notes as I've been going forward in pain ... today was so ironic ... I've had no feelings in my hands and arms for 22 years .... then it came back a few years back and has been on and off with the joint still finding it's way in my sleep ...


Well, a few days back, I was just trying some arm/shoulder moves and my neck POPPED! .... feelings back lately ... and today ... for sure as it would happen to be the day I lacerated 4 of my fingers trying to catch a glass in the sink the moment it shattered ... hand went thru the cut glass.  

Not my first rodeo ... but it was on the first task of the day.

I don't plan accidents ... they happen  ... I'm on a task time line ...

Next ... bandaids, electrical tape and kept at it .. task number infinity ... 


Then the internet goes down ... well, gives me a chance to think.

So I'll keep this one short.

*******




 








I think I might have some shard of glass still in a few digits and will soak and then tooth brush scrub to make sure they heal clean. .... a long day and the tips of a few others got nicked ... just happens sometimes.

*****
Life, like hiking will have it's ups and downs.
Today, it had a few boo boo's thrown in ... kinda like hiking.

So, I fall back again on my friends advice ... take the pain and make art ... I've drawn things in blood before but that was an Indian thing.





So, now that I've been battle tested by life, I have to think about my future ... all the way past the diaper stage I understand to be coming ... and I began reading a few books I had from that era of my existence on this spinning orb we all call Earth ... 

opps. 4 keys need cleaning ... I've now seen it all as a technician ... typing till the fingers bleed .... I like my new career.
It calms me to write and trade ... and soon wonder while wandering .... also, the 3d print farm calls ... time to set up another round ...
Mountain side like.


Goal:

Build a financial robot for hiking is what has been crossing my mind lately.  Now that the built in Moving average Expert tried to work today .... drat that internet!!! 
That's like cursing gravity or muscle reaction in a sink area ...

can't do it.  Internet is internet.

The book?
Being right or making money, 
revised edition 2000  Ned Davis Research

I was told as I was purchasing it that it was a personal gift from a friend of his to personal friends of his and the dude was dead ...

So I shared that some of his friends must have died too cuz their familys are selling the book on ebay and amazon with only a few copies out there still .... class got halted for a moment.


I'll share a learning story soon.

Moving forward,

at my pace on my schedule, with what I have ... an iPhone ... lol

~ Kindle