Monday, February 3, 2020

Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes ... Knees and Toes

Words.  Set # 42 counting down.
I almost forgot that 42 is the answer to EVERYTHING!!!!

(Power)  Optimistic

adjective
  1. hopeful and confident about the future.

(Force)  Pessimistic
adjective
  1. tending to see the worst aspect of things or believe that the worst will happen.


********

This is what I stare at most mornings. 
The GBPUSD and it's London Opening ... a daily.


"A British Bank, is run with precision ....
(Allegro Ascending< Bum, Bum, Bum, Bum)
A British Home requires nothing less! ...."
(Allegro Descending > Bum, Bum, Bum, Bum)  lol  
I don't know the music terms.
~ Thank you  Walt Disney, Mr. Banks and Mary Poppins.
(And everyone who was a part of the original production)

Ah, the life ... Making money as the world buys Guinness.   :)

**********


Yesterday I posted about "Inspired: The Movie"
Seems it landed on vimeo.com HERE.

Much has been edited out from what I remember.
Things happen over 15 years.

So, armed with that knowledge (that 15 years will happen whether or not I'm involved) ... I believe I will get involved in my next 15 years and see what can happen.

The Trek has peeked my interest to film. 
Put the high school dream to the test ... 40 years later.
I auditioned and filled out the form to see if I qualify as being interesting, boring, inspirational or "whatnot".
As it is, so shall it be.   I let it go to the Universe.
I ride the wave and I like that about myself.


********
Joint Health

Choice of definition for "Joint" is up to you.
I believe that THC and CBD are essential together for health.
Use responsibly ... Please.

For me, it is Glucosamine.  I've been taking a liquid supplement which has allowed me to even think I can accomplish the A.T.
So, on the trail, I had to find a supplement.
Yes, gel caps could be an issue and most likely will be BUT I have to try as the price for 5 btls of 120 caps was too low to believe.
Puritans Pride has a sale right now (02 02 2020)

5 bottles total at this price is my normal monthly cost ... it was a blessing to look today for a solution for my joints and to cover me for the ENTIRE journey.  Now, how to vac seal them individually ...  I believe it will work for me.
*******

Champions:  Congrats K.C. Chiefs!

Champions .... I've met quite a few....Body for Life: 12 Weeks to Mental and Physical Strength 
I have seen this cover so many times over the past years ... I took my paper cover off my copy and gave my Autographed one (Both Bill Phillips and Porter Freeman) to a Teen that needed a mentor that could be real.

Porter was my friend and mentor. 
Bill was just a guy that hired a friend of mine.
He means well ... Bless his heart.




Now, it's no secret, I'm going to start on the trail near Tax Day 2020.  Since I've been writing that, Tax Day and clearing out my Time Capsule of Life called "Schitt" but it still is my stuff, this old paper insert caught my eye.

Closer inspection gives it a Date and Place:
Roanoke, VA  Tuesday, January 17th, 2006.


The other side of the "CURRENT" is my Beautiful Wife and I trying to win 1 Million Dollars.

 That is how I met Porter and Julie.
There's the #3 that Jogged my Nas Car joke.



Julie passed during the Lung Transplant she was losing the weight for.   I miss my friend and I'll visit when I hike past Marion, VA.



Angels in our lives sometimes get us to visit while on our knees in prayer.  I still catch myself giving thanks to Angels as they are everywhere we ask.  It keeps them on their toes to ask a lot.  :)

*********
And I had to sing the entire song in my head:
Here's the lyrics and the credits.

A British Bank (The Life I Lead)
A British bank is run with precision
A British home requires nothing less!
Tradition, discipline, and rules must be the tools
Without them - disorder! Chaos! Moral disintegration!
In short, you have a ghastly mess!
The children must be molded, shaped, and taught
That life's a looming battle to be faced and fought
If they must go on outings, these outings ought to be
Fraught with purpose, yes, and practicality!
These silly words like superca... superca... superca...
And popping through pictures
Have little use, fulfill no basic need!
They've got to learn the honest truth, despite their youth
They must learn...
About the life you lead
They must feel the thrill of totting up a balanced book
A thousand ciphers neatly in a row
When gazing at a graph that shows the profits up
Their little cup of joy should overflow!
It's time they learned to walk in your footsteps
To tread your straight and narrow path with pride
Tomorrow, just as you suggest, pressed and dressed
Jane and Michael will be at your side
Source: Musixmatch
Songwriters: Richard M. Sherman / Robert B. Sherman
A British Bank (The Life I Lead) lyrics © Wonderland Music Co. Inc., Wonderland Music Company Inc., Wonderland Music Company Inc
Moving Forward, always forward.
~ Kindle