Friday, February 21, 2020

Everytown .... making money

Words. Set #24

(Power)  
Requesting
verb
gerund or present participle: requesting
  1. politely or formally ask for.

(Force)  Demanding
adjective
  1. (of a task) requiring much skill or effort.

*****
With all the talk of apologies ... I understand that some people will never apologize ... it's not in them to do it .... one could wait years and it never does happen ... no matter how many times the door is reopened to do so ... it is also something that cannot be demanded.

*****
EveryTown.org
Gun Violence.

We can be the healing ...
We can be the Flower 

and the gun.  
Requesting ... and wait.

*****
Internet is an issue still.  Iphone works ok.

Beginning a 4TB backup (of my electronic life) - I should not fill it but I could not pass up the deal for 4TB at $94.00

Trading could end up supplementing some of my trip as I would like ... just I would need a machine online and a person to attend it each week on Friday Shutdown, update and then Sunday Startup.
Or just have windows do that as it is built in.
Time will tell as the flow works.


Getting all my stuff into storage ... I trust I'll be the one unloading the schitt after the trail.  Much will change as it should.

Moving forward....
~ Kindle