Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Jus cuz ... repetitive motion

Words. Set #27

(Power) Leading
noun
  1. guidance or leadership, especially in a spiritual context.

(Force) Coercing
verb
gerund or present participle: coercing
  1. persuade (an unwilling person) to do something by using force or threats.



********

This is what I find odd:
A friend ... can trust you for your intellect up to a point.

then ... who knows what happens.

Just like LOVE has a habit of leaving overnight.

The intelligence that I'm praised to have stops at my research of Time, Space, GOD, Atoms & Adams & Addams, Quarks and the Universe.

I desire nothing but the best for my friend but alas, I believe the DNA of the family genes will get to them first .... Alzheimer's.
There seems to be a running theme in their tribe.


There will come a day when I am unknown ... not sure I'm ready for that day yet ... I know I'll cry ... sucks having a good memory.


**********
Gary Bebington writes in his book: Trading for Love
This Concept: Impression of Increase.  


"... that the desire for increase is inherent in all nature.
It is the fundamental impulse of the universe.
All human activities are based on the desire for increase.
People are always seeking more food, more clothes, better shelter, more luxury, more knowledge, more pleasure - 

more life.
Every living thing is under the necessity for continuous advancement.  
Where increase of life ceases, dissolution and death set in at once.
People instinctively know this, and hence they are forever seeking more."



Going forward:   I'm being encouraged to do the following -


Convey the "Impression of Increase" to every 
man, woman and child with whom I
come in contact and that no matter
how small the transaction, 
(or meeting), 
put into "IT" 
the thought of increase 
and make sure that 
the customer 
(or stranger) 
is impressed with
 the thought.


Take pride in this and you will never have a lack of customers 
(or friends) .

**********

Jus Cuz someone (like a friend) might be right in how many times they have told another "something" of "their Perceived" importance .... but the individual that everyone is trying to correct can only be corrected by it's source.  

The others are actually wasting time they could be working on themselves but ... Hey, Hey, Hey  ... no matter how life is today ... I have to hike my own hike and not give a rats ass what others think about me.  100 crunches and 60 modified push ups to go before coffee ... Doing my own.

I can never do what any one can desire for me to do ... I'm not Pinocchio ... lol ...  I cut my strings a LONG time ago.

I truly do have potential ... and now I have kinetic.
It feels good to dance again!  
Hurts but feels good in a different way.

With that, I'll leave today to process itself.
I have begun to close off to some of those I love ... trust and lost trust ... it was inevitable.

And the others read the thoughts here until they are not ... thoughts or here.

~ Kindle