Wednesday, February 12, 2020

The Great Remember .... dumping more

Words. Set # 33

(Power)  Kind

noun
  1. a group of people or things having similar characteristics.

(Force)  Cruel
adjective
  1. willfully causing pain or suffering to others, or feeling no concern about it.

********
I was an abused kid.  I'm finding out, I'm not alone.
As time rolls on - looking around, I see it in the eyes of other people sometimes.   Down trodden.

My best friend growing up was abused too ... it was easy to witness.
His abuse was physical most times at the hand of his older brother or cousins but the mental work his Mom did was worth noting. 

His family of 4 siblings were and are top achievers in what ever they set themselves to do.
Engineering to the Broadway Stage and National TV ... being in front was a requirement, not an option.
Not sure about the Mom's reasons for the drive but it was evident every time I was around the home.

My presence was a distraction because I took the abuse the few times it was landed on me with boxing gloves.
I did not strike back ... the odds were stacked in my favor to be dominated by the "Older" - Wiser" ones.

I'm told that our mothers conversed about the amount of "abuse" that I was taking and that they could not stop me from the 5 I hung with ... I was allowed to remain and the Alpha's eventually allowed me to be around as I had insight and I was fearless it seemed .... I call it stupidity and ignorance with angelic protection .... now looking back at it all.

I learned from them all and adopted some differences in how I personally performed in life from what I was getting from my family tribe.
Drive, practice, practice, practice ... till it's right and permanent.

(Remember: Practice does not make it right, just temporarily permanent .... we all can, and have practiced wrong in something.)

Time and schedules. 
If you are not tired at the end of the day there was more practice then to be performed.
Dedication to a craft.
Contests and Awards with Trophies to mark accomplishments .... lining walls in the basements ....

Some need that ... I'm not sure I do.
That is my fence of "Where the Hell Is My Desire" about it all?

Hiking: Solitude or Epic Schitt notoriety for 15 seconds in the world.

I like performing ... but I'm not sure I want to do it good and bad ... comedy and tragedy.
I guess that settles it ... something to work out soon.

Short entry ... I'm still processing some scars.

~ Kindle.