Monday, February 24, 2020

The end of another dream ... what's next?

The end.

That is where most beginning start.


Quick check to see how fast google notifier notifies y'all that I'm closing up this blog.

Seems, this day and age of free theft of data and schitt,
one has to be aware if they have been compromised.

I think I may have been from a while ago ... online trading training.

I believe I'll be moving to Apple or Mozilla and pay for my protection.  Free is not what it's cracked up to be especially now that I have the "Ins" on the markets.
Odd how it all crashed this past week.

With a house full of microphones, who's to know who's is turned on and when their phones are in the room when they are not.

So with that, it is time to bid good bye.

Kindle is no more.  Starting fires is for someone else to do.
I've even not liked the last few pints of Guinness I've drunk either ... I guess change is the only constant.

A few days of clean up and one email is gone forever.
Soon, I'll have one moniker and it will be mine to control, kindly.

See ya.
Here, there or in the air.


Pete