Friday, February 7, 2020

Following Pavlov's ... Common Sense

Werds.  Set # 38

(Power)  Harmonious

adjective
  1. tuneful; not discordant.


(Force)  Disruptive
adjective
  1. causing or tending to cause disruption.

*******

As with anything planned for months, things change ...
My start day seems to be the same but the itinerary changed drastically  

.... Breaking news ...  lol ;)

I "should" start Tax Day but now in Atkins, VA not Pawling, NY.
The start day could also change in the next 78 days before Tax Day as it might become Daleville, VA on May 3rd ... 

I'm being open to how I'm hiking my own hike. 
Logistics and Common Sense.


If it is a start in Atkins:
I'll walk under I-81 West and then the A.T. Northbound to Katadin. I'll walk most of that side of I-81 until a Wedding in Roanoke stops me in the first week of May.

If not, I start in May the day or so after the wedding from Roanoke.
Getting To The Trail is the first obstacle.
Life for my support team changed .... I am part of the team and I need to be accommodating to others life and happiness too.
And I'm all for communication and that is why I can adapt, joyfully.

If I do it this "better idea" correctly, it will be my trail break in that I'll need (8 to 10 miles a day) and one that I've planned to do for over a decade.  It's still my dream, just with different clothing choices now.


I know the areas as either start place is fine with me ... plenty of stealth LNT sites ... I understand the terrain better having lived in that area for 13 years and last but not least ...  I'm not looking forward to the 5 mile assent to Jenny's Knob but I now know that a view is there and I'll take the side trail I missed last time.  

Hopefully the cooler will be at the road again stocked with ice, lol.
Last time I saw a bear crashing thru the brush running from us and that made it a memorable journey ... so did the trail magic.


I'll have many friends support just a phone call away as the distances for assistance are very short as I walk towards them if the first happens and away from them all if it changes.  

Who knows, I might see a few day hikers that I know.

The change was essential as the pressure of my hike was directly affecting my wife and support team and this is a group effort.
I cannot fully do it alone ... base camp has to work with this and me.


So the SOBO, NOBO, SOBO, HOBO is no more.

I'm now a Flip Flopper.   I'll let most of the hiking bubble from this years class hopefully pass me as I follow with them to one of the ends .... like my trading .... slow, turtle like.

Find the edges a head of time (nailed that) and play in the middle.

I know the ends, Springer and Katahdin, I just want to learn the middle by doing it.
I understand the NY section really well now.
I took the pdf data from the hiking club (made a donation in price for it) and then dissected it.

It is written from South to North and I transposed 1/2 of it, one line at a time, inverting the directions and the miles.


Assents are now Descents and Rights are Lefts ... kind of thing.
I can throw that 1/2 work away and keep the original.
From that reading and then transposing, I've got the section that most people do not talk about figured out as best as I can for mail drops and rest.  One state complete .... a few more to go.


*******

How close to the law are you?
Any law?  Or law enforcement officials? 
for that matter.
Everyone is someones little boy or girl.

Gravity ... Abundance ... Speed Limits ... how close do you maintain obedience to laws and law enforcement?

It's your personal question of course for I don't care how you supposedly cheat the system or systems that affect you.
I'm no judge ... like I said before ... I learned from Jesus how to hang with sinners.  It ends up good for every one in HIS story ... why not mine as HE did say ... you will do more than these.


His ending sucked though.  Much to do about it in the Calendar.
That's how I see the 13 moon months of the year,
the Roman Calendar needs something to sell the people (masses) each month out of natural cycle.  

If it was in cycle, we would have 13 months of 28 days ... Lunar. 

I like choices and I'll go against the grain of the masses who keep the beer flowing so that I can pull cash out of the banking system for free.  I'm cool with it's seasonal push in the name of Economy.
It's helping mine.  lol :)

Anyway ....
I've family members who are on that side of the LAW .... Prison Guards to Dicks .... All have an Ass Streak inside of them ... I guess it is a requirement and a benefit for those types of positions.
Seals tend to own it as well ... Survival ... Alpha's.

I also have family members who ... spent some time cuz they know a guy ... see ... who helped get them into the slammer.

We can learn from everything around us without breaking or maintaining laws.  Those are edges.  I like the freedom in the middle and only use the edges when I need to.  

Having a personal perspective of both sides helps.  
Worked for me so far.  Squeakily clean.

Jesus said we could do more than he did .... so ....
Raising people from the dead to give a good message to the people? 
Get them going in a good direction so to say cuz times are tough.
Make them "Happy Taxpayers" again.

YouTube's got that cornered.  
Watch anything Jim Rohn has to say and you might get a wheel barrow full of gold nuggets.  He's been dead a while now.

Worthless information unless spent on oneself and then fortunes will be made and treasures will be created ... if's one aspires to.
A 14 year old can retire at age 35 if they start at age 14.
Just ask my son he's proof.

I started 5 years late at age 19 and it took me until 55 ... and not the way I expected.  

Saul Good as it was done with many in mind and love.

From all the best of everything ....  it arrives ... from nothing to something.  A thought to practice to example.  Like from the dawn of time and mankind .... Difficulty mixed with Opportunity.
Rocks became tools ... tools now help rule the world.

It will continue to be the same long after I'm gone and Moses didn't have to have God scratch it out of stone (twice) for me to follow ... it's just the right thing to do.
Right or Wrong?? 
We know.
We hear the voices of reason and timeless wisdom .... it's doing the RIGHT thing when no one is watching .... always.
That's what GOD is all about.

Not a book.  Not a sermon.
Right and Wrong.
Yin/Yang
Karma or Aloha - your choice.
Always and Forever.
No snake story has to convince me that I can know without eating a apple to find out ... for I started from the Source and I'm connected until I arrive back into source.  Lovingly.  Timeless.

No separation.  Just a story of how it all worked out for me with ITS help.  As many of them that there might be ... One, Three or Dozens.

All connected by a string of things.  I can watch string all day. :)
(it's an inside family joke that I hope to make sense of in a story soon)  I like Pi.

It was common sense to me to use my inherent behavior traits interbred into my being as a tool ... for my success so far.

I wonder if frequency affects my existence?
I believe it does but does it?

Is Kinesiology and Vibration Energy Frequency tied to how "THEY" the Spirit make us do things or "speak to us" indirectly as Inspiration???? 

We are all connected to the universe with barriers that still are penetrable.  Take your ORGAN the skin for example ... it absorbs everything that comes in contact with it and reacts from it's tests.
The earth will absorb the next meteoroid as well.  Jus sayin.

So how anything is, is how everything is at tron level ... or is it just a silly little belief of mine.  


The Navy and uncle Albert taught some things to me about trons too.
Uncle Albert wanted to know the thoughts of God ... I understand why now ....  with all that has happened recently with America.

~ Kindle
Smiling, smiling, smiling .... all the way to the __Hindsight___.