Saturday, February 15, 2020

Peter and the Wolf ..... or Wolves of Wall Street

Words.  Set # 30

(Power)  Peaceful

adjective
  1. 1.
    free from disturbance; tranquil.

(Force)  Belligerent

adjective
  1. hostile and aggressive.

*********
Getting the anxiousness of the trip in my whole being.
After yesterday's full events .... I can toss everything that does not need to find me when I get off the trail ... research material I've uncovered.

I've also closed a door to "The Trek".  It was a great offer just I'm not the right person for that kind of thing right now.
Haphazardly, I placed books, tapes of all sorts, DVD's, CD's and notes on book shelves to gaze at ... see what jumps out .... and lo an behold - I picture emerged.

Like a moment I took with Professor Bays in Radford VA.
His work was being displayed in the Library.
His work is odd and its for healing.
His work is his expression of his pain.
Here's a link to a quick back story

Richard explained to me that although his head was not on correct always, he still has to pay the bills like everyone else.
His story paid his life ... one picture at a time.
Love Yourself

*********

Now I'm starting to get into the Woo Woo of life since nothing else of government structure resembles sanity.
So if it looks all like a nightmare, then I might as well dream sweet dreams for myself using their "NEW" rules.

The departments in shambles that have had now a few years of unmanaged care ... because of a Force that is very ignorant ...
Ripe for Exploitation.  Just like the fat one wanted.

Well, this guy noticed.
Thanks Don for opening the doors to the vaults that will take a few years to close all the loopholes.

I appreciate it.  I realize he will never see it but ...
I wish you Don and your families, wives, kids and cronies all the trumpy best as you are showing us your "Be Best" examples for us all to follow.
(Dips and Wankers the Trumps ... I wish them well)

**********

That is one word I've never looked up before ... belligerent.
I've been called it many times so I thought I would see my name as the definition today ... I was mistaken ... it's not me.

I'm going to say that belligerent is physical and yes I can be if needed.  The rest is show ... be larger than the bear in volume.
Hiking and woods safety ... I just used it in people spaces too much.


If Pavlov's dogs are in us ... I think fight or flight is in us ... and bear scat too ... lol.

*********

Now wolves .... feeding frenzies .... sharks ....me.
They have not met me .... yet.
The markets that consume and rock with emotion.
I like my chances now ... We have a Team.
Thanks to the help of my entire family, coming together to assist .... my legacy is to leave them what I came to this earth to do ... 
I just have to finish doing it ... lol.

I'm going to allow the Wolves and Sharks to add to my account, all that they freely give and as often as they give ... cyclic in practice ... like clockwork  .... turtle like.

Spoiler: the turtle wins the race.
A story that most likely was written by a trader but I'm no expert on Grimm Tales or Nursery Evening Short stories so it's a guess.

**********
Peter and the Wolf:  I was a fan of the bird in the story.

With a name that is a lead in children's books, it is normal for parents to OVER READ some stories to their kids.
Peter Rabbit
Peter Pan
Peter and the Wolf
Marsha, Marsha, Marsha! ..... I'm petered out.

That is why, when the kids in town growing up called me "Zak" cuz they could not pronounce my last name .... and they did not want to use my first name ..... blessings from heaven.

I just kept it throughout most of my careers.
I knew a guy named R.Wayne Smith.
Since he did not like Bob .... and I could not blame him ... he was R.Wayne.

From that, I learned I could be called anything that I desired as an adult "IF" I wanted.  
Zak won after my last name came off of my underwear and shirts .... when I left the military.

Now, I'm Pete again and at a "shifting point" in my life.
Trying to loose the "Dodd" moniker and be "Just Dad" again.

Kindle McGuinness is for the hiking stuff ... Piotrus might come off the trail and move forward  .... Phoenix like.  
I shall see.
We all, on a global scale might benefit me helping myself to the fruits of our labor .... round rocks for wheels to electronic trails ... I like the advancement of tools ... might think up a few for the future.

Robinson like ....
Keep Moving Forward.

~ Kindle