Saturday, September 5, 2020

a 21 day writing journey that could lead to vagabonding

I'm on day 5 of a 21 day journey into a new vocation. 
I'm testing the waters so to speak.

Since my life flipped on May 13th, (a long story that has yet to complete itself), I await to see how my presence will be tied to this mountainside in Eastern Kentucky.  The world is an oyster and a stage.

Once my latest escapades play out, I'm unsure of my purpose thereafter.  This is all fine as I've not known what I've wanted to be when I grow up since I was 8 or 9 years old and not much has changed now that I am almost 60.  I keep testing and tasting life ... life in return reveals my next steps and I enjoy the magic that unfolds with angelic protection.

So to keep this short, my A.T. hike is on hold. 
My body is being ravaged by Shingles at the present moment and I continue to pretend, that my life will never end ... and flowers honestly do not bend in the rainfall ... I've watched.  :)

My musings are leading me to pen two to three works that I cannot google.  One is filled with mentoring and insight while incorporating the pastime of baseball with the help of the genius of Albert Einstein.

A main baseball point of the work is:
When the game comes to you ... you will be ready. 
When the game leaves you ... your life begins and again, you will be ready.  

A tool box of nuggets and I will leave at that for now.

4F to Captain: a leaders guide for anyone age 10 or ever was.

Well, back to my chores of tending two cats, two roombas and two lawns from a mountainside home overlooking the Red River Valley.

I am blessed, joyful and thankful.  And it is so.