Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Long overdue thanks

I've begun the process of getting my affairs in order.  The long story short of it is that "I" need to deal with my shit before someone else is forced to toss it all away.
Many dreams have materialized and now only a few that I care to hold onto remain.

I understand that those in Norway and Sweden have it as a life time task, when age 50 or so, get your affairs in order.  Seems logical and common sense.

It started with a humorous book entitled: "I'M DEAD. NOW WHAT?  Important information about My Belongings, Business Affairs, and Wishes."

Accounts are updated, machines are updated, phones are updated.....brain, not so much. :)

Now as life is flowing easier from time to time, (2 forward, 1 back kind of frequency), Penny Grateful and I are finding what we love to do together and we go for it.  Her giggles and smiles are priceless.  I get to witness them daily.

So on to the gist of this post:
Thank you, everyone who has helped me along the way.
I trust that I did not burden anyone with my odd ways.

And the best part of getting my affairs in order, you might ask?
By the end of it, a new corporation is in the seed stages.
Travel the world and spread joy and smiles.
Seeing where the trons I trade become the cash that carries us around the world.

Sweet Dreams for sure. :)