Friday, October 30, 2015

A wildlife viewing in the town park

I've been walking a flat path recently for recovery and was visualizing walking a hiking trail.
Generally on hiking trails you get to interact with wildlife more than squirrels and I asked the universe for better interactions.
A dog showed up.....That was quick!
OK, nice one God! I get the joke. -
:)

Well, on my birthday I got to witness a red tailed hawk (with about a 4' wingspan), silently swooped for 300 yards in front of Annette and I from atop a power pole.....and nailed one of the squirrels.
That was cool!
I received an awesome wildlife viewing!
It happened so quick I could not get my phone out in time but I had a witness!
Thank you for being there with me Annette Tokarczyk!

Ask and ye shall receive!
;)

I love how the universe conspires to do me good!